Friday, October 12, 2007

Some of my favorite things

After bashing your teeth in with the gauntlet tossed down in the first post (it freshens and whitens too, like a rotting whale that has overstayed its welcome on the beach of your karma), I thought I'd zag rather than zig and lighten up a few lumens or at least a doobie.

Things I love that you should check out rather than lurking around this blog:

  • makezine.com - learn how to "repurpose" the crap that you are too lazy to give to goodwill.
  • shopgoodwill.com - an alternative to ebay.com where you can buy crap cheap
  • texasindemand.com - my favorite band's fansite
  • kantor.com - a kindred spirt, the poor bastard
  • npr.com - great new sounds to be found in the open mic section. I'm currently listening to Jennifer Jayden - So worth the $8 I sent for her CD.
  • hugg.com - a great place to find new ways to destroy the planet.
  • wordtoyourmuthatheshow.blogspot.com - Its OK to covet your neighbor's wife in a nice way. Mae proves its possible to be cool and a Mom to 3 kids in the unenlightened backwaters of our stunted civilization.

Much like an episode of your favorite TV show with flashbacks, I'm basically phoning it in here. Go waste your time elsewhere while I try to get the recurring smell of brimstone out of my hair from the latest work week.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

What's a CD?

And that Kantor guy's just another Mac-loving idiot, isn't he?