Thursday, April 3, 2008

3rd graders form plan to kill teacher - the good news

No, I'm not going to blame this on bush's leadership in the field of torture, or the media, or the fact that it happened in Florida, a place that is giving California a run for leader in the crazy things category. I'm not going to worry about the blame - the idiot talking heads have that angle well covered.

I'm impressed by this.

Three 3rd graders formed a detailed, actionable plan, complete with roles, responsibilities, and risk management contingencies. And the leader was a girl, getting another girl and a boy to join in.

I've worked with mid-level managers who lack the planning skills that these kids demonstrated. If they can rehab the little psychopaths into business leaders, they have a future in investment banking.

If not, put them in charge of the war. At least they will have a plan.

1 comment:

revmatty said...

I'd be willing to hire them here...